martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

INJUV


Hello Classmates.
In this oportunity My post is about of musical’s events. Usually I go to see bands with my friend. This musical’s group are tribute bands of Red hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, the Beatles, Incubus , classic rock. etc. . Also see bands the other kind of music for example Chico Trujillo and similar bands, Chancho en piedra or Ska . Obviosly The music that I like it.
But the event that I remember was “Youth Day” made by the INJUV of the goverment Chile in Mapocho Station. This it was on Augost 15,2009 and in this oportunity I had freepass. In addition, the bands played was Sonora Baron, De Saloon and Los Bunkers. The perfect mix =). I’m fans of De saloon and Los Bunkers, Because of this, I decided to go to event . So, I enjoyed this event: I sang every songs until to I was lost the voice, to danced and jump so much.
I remember that day before was the Isabel bday and I celebrate her birthday all night in Galpon 9 with my friends. This day rained so much, and we arrived to party very soaked. So the next day I was a few sick and tired. But this it wasn’t impediment for to go a “Youth Day. Also, Anybody wanted to go with me, because this day was very cold. But my friends Silvana or Bannana called me, because she wanted to go. ” I played my Favourites bands I couldn’t miss.
Was a perfect day.
I hope your comment.
See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario