domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

PAZ'S BLOG


Hello classmates! I'm going to talk to about of Paz’s blog.
My first impression of this blog was that a blog was simple and rude, because it has a deep red colour and a very particular first image. I like your blog, because it is a very interesting and it caught my attention the Akane’s image with the title of "Lazy eye".
In total, there are eight posts; each of these has an image. The simple design of the blog is bright red, with the contact list on the right side and left publications and a picture blog top centre of the protagonist of a Japanese animation series called Ranma 1 / 2.
It strikes me that have almost no comments from the rest of my teammates, because I think its interesting comment on this blog.
I hope we visit more often Paz’s blog
See ya in the fau.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario