domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Field Trip to Pichilemu


source: Vanessa Garrido's Facebook , 2010

Hi everybody!
As we know, we had field trip to Pichilemu the last week in the course of integrated coastal zone management.
My work group is composed of fourteen girls, who are dedicated to cover the social and cultural Pichilemu diagnosis. In our field trip, collect information about the identity of the activities taking place in Pichilemu and their impact on the territory.
We visited Punta de Lobos "," Los ciruelos"," Pañul , downtown of Pichilemu and "Cahuil" where we interviewed people who lived there, the record and take pictures of places. This part was the most interesting of the field trip to Pichilemu, because we visited many places and met many people, and my team was very nice, so we really enjoyed the field.
The most interesting thing was that I learned that within the same community there are many realities of identity that are influenced by the geographical environment.
Pichilemu is a beautiful place, but I wouldn't live there, because I don't love the sea, I mean, I do not like to see the sea all day, I like only spend a short time . I prefer to live in the mountains or beside a lake.
It is my opinion.-
See ya in the Fau.

5 comentarios:

  1. why all have a good impression from Pichilemu and anybody want to stay to live there?¿?. Is crazy... I believe that your topic or subject to estudy was most interesting than mine... but i don´t regret of my group, T T!! jajaja

    good luck Paty, see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey!! I use the same photo...is so beautiful...
    was a good job!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. than pritty photo it's very tender and mill very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajjaja is true what you say Nico.
    Personally I like not the beach.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Sheeeeeeee... (you read it us.. "elliiiia")
    The Hermit!!!! jajajjaa..

    I agree with you, really it was good.. but i always hope moreee!! =P

    silla!

    ResponderEliminar