martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Fiestas Patrias as a Child



Hi Classmates!
September is my favourite month always and I've enjoyed the most at each stage of my life. Each Fiestas Patrias I do different activities with my family. But my favourite is when I had six or seven years old. I don’t remember exactly. But I remember is that I went to Lomas Lo Aguirre and near places for to rise comets or Volantines with my father and cousins, because my mother and aunts prepared the picnic. Those moments were really good, because I played all day and how the place was a landscape with forest and hill. So, I explored the surroundings with my cousins. Once we forgot the hour for return to the cars where stayed the pic-nic , and was very exiting because at six it was already dark and we felt how on a horror movie. Also, was fun to rise comets. My dad taught me when I was very little. So I was good. Unfortunately I Forgot. Today, is different how I spend the partys, because the celebrate begin before of the eighteen day with my friends. I go in the night to events tipicals, sometimes with my family or my friends. And sometimes I feel that I spend less time with the family. Sometimes I spend only one or two days with them. Not how was before.
When you are kid you enjoy with simple things. I think this it shouldn't lost. And I try to share those occasions more with family.
See you in the fau.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario