martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

A shop you like




Hi Class!
The shop that I like is the fair “Persa Teniente Cruz” on Pudahuel. This place is situated in a large square with four passages in which you can find everything: from clothing of all styles and trends, different kinds music, construction tools, new and old books, office supplies, home accessories, items things collection for lovers of animé, classical music, ancient coins, stamps etc.
I like the Persa, because I found always what I want. When in anywhere I don't found my books, a exclusive shirt to good price or things of collection, for example, original thing of Harry Potter. Always are in the Persa. Also, I like, because this place is typical of Pudahuel, therefore, is a good example of appropriation of public space, where the people can walk, buy and enjoy in family safely.

I don’t remember exactly when I went for first time, but I know that I go there since I have use of reason. My first remember is when the persa was in San Francisco street - today is a square in front of San Francisco- and I went with my father on his shoulders and I ate ice cream of 100 pesos.

I go there least once month. Always that I go I buy, because of this, when I have time, I go to walk and I buy something. Also, sometimes I go with a specific purpose, for example, I bought a bottle for my next spot two weeks ago.
I think that I like this kind of shop, because I found my Books of History original and to good price and something that I need.
The Persa Teniente Cruz, Today is more famous than Persa Biobio. Also, this place only serves the public on Thursdays, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am until seven o'clock.

I recommend

See you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario