martes, 1 de junio de 2010

GEOGRAPHY


Hi classmates!
I decided to study Geography because I consider that career have different knowledge’s areas related to the territory .I found attractive the courses of Hydrology, Sociology, Anthropology, Geology and Urban Geography, which have ability to integrate physical and human elements of geographical space.
I When I took the decision about to enter Geography ask for help a My History Teachers, because they knew me very much and I was interested in their opinions. And I report about the career in several Universities: I compare curricula and talk to students of geography. This helped me choose this profession.
And whether you have had any regrets? Yes, I have had regrets about the career I'm studying, particularly during the first two years since I felt that the subjects did not relate to each other in a coherent way. However, from third year we have learnt to integrate the knowledge we have acquired in the previous years
I like the politic and how this decisions have different impact on the organization of the territory. So, I believe that the Geography can to be useful in this aspect and to be an essential element for the direction of a Nation. Because of this, I would like study Political Science and it apply in investigations geography.
This it’s my experience with geography. I hope your comments.
See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario