miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Bicycle (8)


Hi Classmates!
One of my favourite free time activities is to take a ride on my bicycle through anywhere. Today I use a mountain bike. I explain this it, because reviously used another type of bicycle. The story is following:
Always I ride on bicycle. I do it without wheels little from three years approximately. But I when had eleven until fourteen years old I practiced jumps in my “bicicross” with my friends and we met every day after class in the park of airport near a our houses that it had a excellent surface and good slope for to jump. I loved this activity, because was a practice very adrenaline, active and outdoor, because of this, I started this activity and I can’t leave my bike.
After, the school took up so much of my time. I left my bicicross- I sold it! =( . But I ride in my mountain bike in my free time since then.
All Saturdays I take my bike and I going out anywhere. When I have little time I’m going The Renca’s hill, airport of Pudahuel or Instrustrial’s Park of Quilicura. And in another situation, for example in the summer, I am going to Noviciado, Cajon del Maipo or anywhere.
This practice is very good. I love it because is a activity in outdoors and is good for your body and soul.


I hope your comments...

see you in the FAU.

6 comentarios:

  1. I know! you like to it, because you like to risk :)

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! is very good your activity.
    I like the bicicle and I hope to buy one this year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The same activity that my, cool... is good that so much people use the cycle, is health, sport, entertainment, all a healthy life. You are crazy too you like the "bicicross" jajaja jump in the way great... there are different tastes on cycle´s world.

    Good Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don´t ride on bycicle long time ago, because steal me my bycicle and never bought other xD.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Paty and bike are couple!..jajauajauaja

    ResponderEliminar