sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Movie


Hi Classmates!
Really, since long time that I haven't seen a movie that I loved it. But two weeks ago, I saw The Pianist , for the third time. That's my favorite movie ... but this moment does not count as in recent... no?. So, I going to talk of one film that I saw in January this year that is" the best movie I've seen recently". This film is "My Sister's Keeper"
“My Sister’s Keeper “is a adaptation from the novel of the same title of the American's writer Jodi Picoult. This American drama film was directed by Nick Cassavetes- the same director of romantic film “The notebook”- was premiered in 2009. This film tells the story an eleven year old girl who presents an appeal for emancipation from their parents. The reason is none other than the girl was conceived to try to save her sister with leukemia, because of this; since she was born always she has been subjected to clinical trials to cure her sister. Cameron Diaz, plays the mother of the girls and also a former defense attorney who she will be forced to return to court to defend herself against her own daughter that demand his rights about her body. The story is seen from many points of view, which makes it interesting and intense
This Movie is starring for Cameron Diaz, Abigail Breslin, Sofia Vassilieva, and Alec Baldwin. All have appeared in previous films and some recognized as Cameron Diaz and Abigail for her performance in Signs with Mel Gibson,
I hope your opinion.
Bye.

2 comentarios:

  1. I have not seen this film but I think it's a different styke of movie... that call for reflection.
    I loe this movie. I think I'll see.

    see you tomorrow...

    Nira.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Paty, I never saw this movie. I would like see this film, because this film seems to be very special.

    Kisses

    I see you

    ResponderEliminar