miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

Technology



Hi Classmates,
The topic today is the technology...

Well, the computer with Internet is my favourite piece of technology: My notebook exactly. I don't want to discriminate to my desktop computer that I has accompanied me for a long time...But my notebook is more handy and commode.
I used it for first time when I had eleven years old in sixth grade of Basic Education in my school as part of teaching's program. I must admit that I didn't like to use the computer at that time, because I didn't understand so much its intangible world and the teacher put me a note when using the PC. So wasn't so funny. However, it gave me very curious the programs of pc and internet. I thought that it was thing of science fiction. And also, I liked. We had a sort of love-hate with the computer...=p
I like the notebook, because it easy me the job, study with actual information and permit me to be connected to my friends who are far away or who for our schedule we cannot see forever.
The life would be a bit complicated without it. Because we wouldn't have easy to access an all kinds of information like today and perhaps it will eventually lose communication with the people we have away. And I would feel disconnected from the world...

See you in the FAU.

6 comentarios:

  1. hello, i think the computer is a really useful cosa

    i'll gladly discriminate my old desktop pc, he was dumb and slow!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi paty!
    how are you?

    Fran choose the same thing ! :)

    I thing is a very importante element of technology...

    See you in Fau :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi PC! (pati casan)

    one question...
    How would you see my post??

    we couldn`t learn english, do not believe you?
    and Simon couldn`t miss at class! jajaja

    see you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi patty!

    Really the notebook identifies you!...jaja
    because you can be all day in the notebook...jaja

    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Paty!!..

    What!!? you tell us, that you didn't like computation??.. i thought that your love for PCs had been at first sight!! :O jajajaja

    The notebook is my second favourite technological apparatus!!

    Silla!
    (see ya) :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you, the computer and internet is the best!!!

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar