miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

My Experience


Hi classmates! =)
All know that happen the last 27 of February in our country: The fifth highest earthquake in the World’s history.
At the half past three in that morning I was in my house and I was awake, because that day I went out with my friends, but I didn’t go… So I watched of the repetition of Festival’s Viña while I talked with my sister. I remember that I said her “I’ll not let you to sleep” and started the tremor… Also my parents were in the house, but they were sleeping and my mother was very fear.
In the earthquake, exactly in the tremor intensive, I felt very adrenaline and I felt a little nervous because my mother and sister cried so much and I tried to calm down them with my father.
I think that Chilean responded to the disaster was so good, because many people helped to others of different forms. But I think that the responded was slow, because the system institutional is very bureaucratic.
What do you think?
See you in the FAU.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paty!

    I was watched tv to,, then i was running for my life with my dog xD

    Kiss and see you

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    I believe that organizations should respond to a catastrophe did not made adequately because and so died many people.

    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Paty!

    I agree with you the system institutional is very bureaucratic.

    Kiss:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Paty

    I agree with you, the people helped so much...and your experiencie is so fantastic

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar