domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Harry Potter



Hi Classmates!!
Today, almost everyone has heard of Harry Potter. The young wizard has been a household name for some time and the legion of fans continues to grow. Among other things, the books detailing his experiences at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry have bred passion, obsession, creativity, and a new or renewed interest in reading throughout the world. And I’m a fan over this phenomenon. I started to read Harry Potter when I Have eleven years old and I could not leave it until to finish the books. My favourite parts this serie is The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Order of the Phoenix.. However, the films have been very disappointing, even so, I look forward to seeing the last part of Harry Potter, The Deathly Hallows, and it will premier in November this year.

And what do you think about to Harry Potter?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario