domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

Holyday



Hello classmates!

Well, My best vacation were of the 2009.

My family decided to travel a Chile south. I advised them Valdivia, Puerto Varas and Saltos de Petrohué. So, They accepted.

I remember, that when we arrived start to rain, in Valdivia. Yet we toured the coast and we stayed in Niebla. The next day we went to Spanich Fort in Niebla: this it was increible, to see ancient edification on the cliff with a beatiful ocean view.

This place with Niebla's creek was my favourites. Also we visited Corrales in the coast.

Then we went further south, and arrived at "Frutillar" were there just one day, and the next we went to Puerto Varas, where we stayed three days. We visited the National Park Petrohue breaks, the lake all the saints. This was really beautiful.
In this vacation we did many things: walk, swim in the lake Lanquihue, ate delicious food. It was a fantastic experience, because we were very close to the Osorno volcano, and where we were was really relaxing and beautiful.

On the way home, we take Route 5 south. Then, take the path along the lake Llanquihue in the east, to reach port Octay, north of the lake, the view was fantastic, because it was dusk, and everything looked very orange and magical.

This it.

See you in the FAU. =)


6 comentarios:

  1. I remember the conversation we had in the bus!,,,you told me about that vacations?

    I want to know the south of Chile!

    KISS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In really it was the best holyday...good wave!

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wuau Nice holidays! I want to know more os South is very prettty!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The Niebla Fort,I have a pretty memories of this place. You went to the Corral Fort? This fort is very pretty too.

    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Uuuu la la!! Valdivia is so beutiful! I loved that city more than anyone (even more than Coyhaique City)

    Great places for holidays!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar