miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

World Cup- Chile


Hi classmates
Today was the first game of Chile at World Cup. I watched the game in my house, although Estefa invited me at her house for to see the game, but I should stay at home, because this Thursday I will be had a test in Rural Developed. So I studied while I watched the game with my sister in our bedroom. I enjoyed some parts the game; because I wasn’t attending totally play.
However, I enjoyed the parts that I watched it.

I don´t understand of football,will be because some characters in my family are fans of "Universidad de Chile" and this issue has me a bit boring. So I see only parts of the Chilean national team, but nothing more. But in my opinion Alexis Sanchez was one the best player, because he was very fast and his movements was cool. Also, I believe that “Isla” have a good participation in the game, because he unlocked several move of Honduras’s team. And the worst Chilean player was Mark Gonzalez. I say it, because I hear in various occasions of the commentator with the game that “Mark lost this opportunity again”. Moreover, I don’t like This Chilean player.

I think that Chile cannot win the World Cup, but I believe that is possible that Chilean team can go more far that in France 98’, because The Chileans play very good now.

This.

I and you… Do you think that Chile can win the World Cup?

See ya in the FAU.

2 comentarios:

  1. I remember the worst chilean game was that gave dangerous back pass, to Bravo. I think was Jara

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't think so! =P i love my country.. but i'm realistic..
    Brasil is a hard rival!

    Silla!

    ResponderEliminar