martes, 1 de junio de 2010

My Friend


Hello everybody:

One of my favourite friends is Marjorie Chacón or how I call her “La Marjo”. We know each other from first year of University. But, we started talk from second year, because I entered in her group of friend of work. I don’t remember how or when our friendship started exactly, because our personalities are very strong or don’t like everybody when they know us for first time. But, I can say that we became in great friends when we studied and we did investigations for Geography, because we discover that our personalities are very similar and our Sense of humor is quite black.

Nowadays, we see each other all Tuesday, because she job in the cinema and she has a schedule strict. This day we have Urban Geography in the morning, and at lunchtime we have a "big window", because of this, we going to cinema to see one movie or only sleep. Sometimes, we go out to eat, after the afternoon class.

We usually talk for telephone, messenger or facebook, almost every day.

I get on well with Marjo, because our personalities are similar. Is my best friend, because we say us The Ugly Truth and we know laugh at ourselves. We only understand us and we complement each other very well.

Marjo as friend is sincere, loyal and know that the affection that she give you is true, because it is not so with anyone.

She is my friend “La Marjo”.

Bye.-

1 comentario:

  1. oh you are so cute!

    I love paty, and I hope someday you write about me.. or.. about our love... ajajaa

    goodbye

    ResponderEliminar